Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Ballroom Extravaganza





So UCT Ballroom and Latin Dancing Society hosted a formal as well a few weeks ago. The theme was Midnight and Moonshine: A bootlegger's ball. So we basically had to dress up in 1920's gear. I obviously didn't prepare enough for this formal. I instead was just wearing my black LBD with silver sequins which I got from Legit and Black stilettos from Foschini.

It was a ballroom event and the high shoes had to go! I was in my dancing shoes for most of the ball as I waltz'd and jived my way through the night. I was also in the formation team this year so we performed our routine as well.

The ballroom formal was, for me, one of the best events of the year. Nothing beats dancing, good company and good food.

Pictures by Arran Graham
www.afgphoto.co.za


Love Snowie

No comments:

Post a Comment