Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Harmonizers Unite!


I cannot even describe how big of a fifth harmony fan I am. I swear, whenever they perform anywhere, I'm always one of the first people to go on Youtube and watch. I am so excited for their new EP!

I have listened to it so many times that I know the lyrics to all of their songs. I was not really impressed with Miss Movin On. I felt like they could do better. Luckily for me, they didn't disappoint The rest of the songs on the EP are beyond amazing.Their next single is 'Better Together.' I have to say I'm super keen for it to come out because it's my favourite track on the EP and it's likely to have chart success. 'Who Are You' is also one of their best tracks. I'm really glad they went for a more urban sound and not just pure pop.

I'm hoping for the best for the girls. I'm so proud of them. I don't remember the last time I've supported a group as much I've supported them since they got together on the X-Factor.

Check out this videos of them performing  their single 'Miss Movin On' as well as one of their new songs on the EP, 'Leave My Heart Out Of This'






Remember to buy their EP: http://smarturl.it/bettertogether

Love Snowie





No comments:

Post a Comment